Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great Day :-)

She did wake up last night at 340am... gave her her soother and shhhhed her back to sleep and she slept until 7:45am! Yeah :) Eventually she'll get it and hopefully not bother waking up...
oh a Mommy can only dream right?
Madelyn was fantastic this afternoon! Lunch with Auntie Rachel then a shopping trip - I let her take her afternoon nap on me this afternoon... 12-2... I know, I should have put her in her crib but she's so cute and cuddly and I get to take a little nap too ;-) We got up and got ready and went for lunch with Madelyn in tow in the Ergo! www.ergobabycarriers.com BEST carrier ever!! I got to sit on the patio, enjoyed a Guiness she fell asleep then I got to eat! Then off the mall we went and she was great with Rachel while I got to try on some jeans... as Mommy is having a night away on Saturday! (I have to say I am very nervous about being away from her for an entire night!)

I would have to say everyday is getting easier and easier... this Mom thing does get easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment