Monday, June 21, 2010

Okay...motivation where are you?

Thanks to fellow Mom, Kelsey, I hope I can start blogging a little more frequently...

Madelyn slept through the night on June 18th :) Then repeated this for the next 2 nights so are we on a roll? Fingers crossed its not just a fluke and she does this EVERY night!! (Is this just wishful thinking? I hope not!)

She just fought me on her nap... ugh! Seriously kid, if I was you I would kill to nap every couple of hours :) Oh the life of a babe!

Went from a late breakfast with the Mommy's from momstown.ca kitchener/waterloo group! Thanks to fellow Mommy, Melissa, who gratiously brought me her portable booster seat - it was great! Reclined and everything, which is perfect for Madelyn since she hasn't perfected sitting yet. We are getting close though!!

Well, I gotta pump and I haven't mastered typing and pumping yet so, I gotta go! Maybe the next blog I will find the time to explain... Should of called this Adventures in Pumping! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment