Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just some thoughts.

Its amazing the amount of time I spend wondering, I should say worrying, if I am a good Mom. Everyday I think, was that okay? Should I have let her take a 2 hour nap on me? Is it okay to leave her on her mat to play with herself for 15min?

My husband will ask me something about her and I just don't know the answers and its frustrating to all hell! WTF ?? Read a book! I have and I've got 4 different answers to that question who would you like to follow today? Or I feel like saying -- Can you please make a decision yourself?

Why is it so hard to find "my gut"? What I mean is, everyone says trust your gut...trust your gut... but what if your gut isn't saying anything at all?

Doing something for the first time is always challenging but I never imagined this! I mean the shear love I have for this little being is probably why I doubt myself so much. I want her to be perfect... to have the perfect little life... but maybe my logical side of me should take over, because it knows that nothing is perfect and there is ALWAYS trial and error and sometimes those errors turn out to be exactly what was needed in the first place.

I just don't want to make the wrong decision with this precious life that looks at me and requires everything from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment