Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Days of Honesty

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

Wow. Just. One. Thing. I don't think I can name just one thing. That's kind of sad isn't it? I hate my body image. I hate going to my closet and not being able to put something trendy together because I feel like I'll just look fat anyways? Horrible. I know. And to think I was doing this in a bigger way for Madelyn to get to know who I was/am. Do I really want my daughter to have the same body images as me! Heck no. I hate that I am a pessimistic/realist CONSTANTLY. Something is always going wrong or bad. Like, really? Did I just say that? I hate that I can be an angry, selfish person. I hate that I am too honest with people sometimes. Maybe it would be best to not say anything at all -- even when people want the truth. I hate how I look in a pair of jeans. I hate that I am intimidated to go out with a bunch of girls (many of whom I don't know) I hate that sometimes I care too much about people who don't seem to care as much about me. I hate that I am not always so nice to my loving husband, who for some reason still loves me. I hate that I think this way. Wow. I hate, maybe I hate me? Is that at all possible? Yikes! Scary really.

No comments:

Post a Comment