Saturday, October 2, 2010

I know I have been neglecting my blog. Its not entirely my fault. Okay, maybe it but I can blame it on the internet. The wireless internet does not work very well so its a pain to go plug in to the main source and take an hour out of the day to type it out. BUT here I am - plugged back in.

We have been so busy with the move. Trying to get organized with a crawling Pooper is IN-SANE! I should say insanity! And once she goes for a nap the last thing I want to go is unpack a box. My kitchen is set up, her bedroom and the family room. Those are the only rooms you need right? Who cares the the office is stacked with boxes -- do we really need the stuff in them? I know, I need to get to them, I really don't want my house to look like a Hoarders home. That would be sick and gross.

On to what really makes me smile. Madelyn is a crawling machine and is now starting to straighten her back when you try to sit her down or put her in the jumper/excersaucer. She just wants to be on the move or in our arms climbing us. Its way too cute but honestly, Mommy needs sometime to sweep the floor (and drink a mocha in the morning). Life is just getting better and better with her. She is too cute for words and that smile she gives you when you drag her away on the hardwood floors on her belly pulling her away from the entertainment unit is so adorable. It becomes a fun little game for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment