Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cloth diapers x2... and a surprise heart melter!

I can't believe I still get those "You are so brave for using cloth" and "Wow, even with two?"

Sure, I've had to do wash every other day now instead of every three days... but I'm doing laundry it seems every day anyways, whats the difference? OOOH, I know the difference, the cost of disposables. Please don't get me wrong, we use disposables as well for night time. I haven't had much luck in the night time department, so we've sacrificed a little bit. (To be clear, we still get leaks with disposables too...)

I will need to add to my stash when the little man grows into the diapers Madelyn is currently wearing as they are a bit on the "girly" side... but really?! Who cares if a boy is in a purple diaper anyways?! Its not like its going to sway him the opposite direction... or would that be in the same direction? Get it? Did that make sense? Oh well, it did to me and I guess thats all that matters since I am sure, this doesn't get read a whole lot...

Okay, back to cloth diapers... They are adorable, and eco-friendly. And my almost-two year doesn't want to even put a disposable on anymore at naps and bedtime and fights with us. Yes, she says "Other one, Daddy [Mommy], OTHER ONE" Meaning cloth. Unfortunately we don't have a choice and have resorted to disposables at night time its still a fight I didn't think we'd have. Oh well, she knows what she wants. Which is kind of a scary thing in the bigger picture.

I need to interrupt this diaper post to say something... Its almost 8pm here and Madelyn is in her room, in bed. Its quiet in the house except the sound of my fingers hitting the keys. I just sneezed, and I hear "Bless you Mommy" xoxox I say "Thank you MAdelyn" and I go back to typing.

Love. Her. So. Freakin'. Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment