Thursday, January 19, 2012

Napping Number 2

Okay, I know that the swing isn't the worst thing in the world. I know its an amazing tool for me, and its so nice to have. I also know that I have to start working on getting Mason into his crib [insert shudder]. I am not one for CIO, especially since he is still so young. And being the last baby, I want to him to sort of stay babyish... We all know that I am not a huge baby fan and if they came out at 5-6months, when they start to sit, maybe sleep thru the night [a mommy can only hope/dream] and start to make movements towards crawling.

We've got an awesome bedtime routine going right now, and already! He usually eats between 5pm-6pm. and its bath time by 6pm, and then diaper change, swaddle, I offer more milk if he wants it and in his crib he goes. Some nights are easier than others. Some nights I lay him down and he just drifts off to sleep. Other nights I have to give him his soother a few times but still he drifts off to sleep on his own.

So, maybe letting him sleep during the day in the swing (for now anyways) isn't such a bad thing?!

Oh the back and forth of what to do, am I doing it right thing... back again! I thought this time I would feel more secure with my decisions. A mommy can only wish right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment