Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Upgrading Momma...

I have decided to do some online courses while I am off on maternity leave. This is turning out to be a little more work than I had originally thought it would. Its hard to juggle two babies [I know, a toddler and a baby], spouse time and the all important but seemingly non-existent me time. By the time I put the kids to bed I am exhausted and all I want to do is catch up on my tv time. Or blog. Our waste time on FB.

I also am feeling a little stupid after the first quiz. Maybe that's why I am here and not "there" learning. I rationalize me blogging by saying to myself that I need to print the lessons so I can read them and write notes at the same time. Maybe this will be true tomorrow night?! (Thats when my dear husband says he will have the wireless printer going...)

Well see...

No comments:

Post a Comment