Wednesday, September 29, 2010

With a heavy heart, I type this blog. Baby D passed on Monday. I cannot imagine the pain in those of the lives he touched. Even though he was only a week old he will forever have an impact in those lives. For his precious Mother that carried him for 9 months she will be forever changed. Every expecting parents that go into the hospital on delivery day deserve to go home with baby after. I can't stop thinking about them. I am responding to Madelyn so much faster after hearing the news yesterday, we both are. Maybe its because I am a Mom now and I am holding a precious life in my hands and I wonder "How did I get so lucky?" I know you can't go through life thinking that and you have to live each day to its full potential and breath in and out. There is a bigger picture than just today, its trying to see it thats hard sometimes. Did I just contradict myself? You have to live each day but there's a bigger picture? Life, it takes us on some unexpected roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment