Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Honesty

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

Wow, another hmmmm. I think I am really good at holding grudges. I like to think when I say its "Ok" I move on. But I don't. I am not good at forgiving. I am good at saying its Ok, lets move on. I don't have one person I need to forgive for anything in particular. I think that over the years, there has been times that a disagreement has sparked and instead of dealing with just the one issue I tend to bring up things that I've burried.

ORRRRR maybe i have to forgive someone (not going to mention here who it is but those that truely know me and the situation will know who I am talking about -- sorry for being vague, its the internet after all and it wouldn't fair to air out everything on here). We will call this person "F" and will not refer to the sex of said individual. Hope thats okay with you reader...again I apologize maybe this makes me not being super honest? I have to forgive F. for being who they are. For having a very different approach to raising kids than me. I have to let go of all the lying F. has done, look past the fakeness, and just remember that F. will never change and its not worth arguing and fighting over. F. is who they are, and after all they do say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Its just not possible to change people.

No comments:

Post a Comment