Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 Days of Honesty

Wow, okay I know I am like a week behind but I will try and get as many done this morning as I can... PLUS give you an update on the Pooper :) First things first...

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

Okay, way to start the morning off. My honest straightforward opinion or that I'm cute. Cute. Not exactly something to brag about.

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.

My figure. Yeah, I know I had a baby BUT that was 9.5 months ago.

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days.
I would say this is a tough one. I would have to say that The Tragically Hip has the coolest albums and there are quite a few songs that bring tears to my eyes. OH and I cannot forget the Dave Matthews Band.

Day 14: A hero that has let you down.

I don't think I have a hero that has let me down. This isn't a very interesting morning for you readers... sorry!

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Absolutely, the easiest question of this morning, and I think this was covered already but I will always say my husband. We've been through a lot in 12 years... spent time apart, together, with other people, together. Always, always, always finding our way back to one another. And always being there for the other when things weren't so smooth between us. Maybe to be honest, I never really lived without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment