Thursday, November 4, 2010

 

Its been a while since I posted a picture of the two of us. I seem to take hundreds upon hundreds of pictures of her. I just can't seem to get infront of lens... okay, I do but I never like the picture. I will work on that.

Madelyn must be going through a growth spurt and teething... UGH! Bum rash... waking hungry early in the morning, waking after being in bed for an hour or two crying. I've given her tylenol [insert shameful look on Mommies face]. I don't know if she's actually teething. I mean ALL the signs are there and her symptoms are very similar to her teething for the bottom two teeth. Drooling, chewing everything, waking after being put down for bed... She is still sleeping thru the night [look above with a thankful smile]. She won't let me look in her mouth or insert my finger to feel the top teeth. But she didn't let me do that with the bottom ones either so no surprise there.

We are going to be getting a visit from Baby M today! So excited to meet the new little guy. So, I need to get Madelyn to nap! She's fighting it a little...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment