Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days of Honesty

I know I haven't done so well with this blog... Its been busy, I know, I know I keep using that as an excuse but its kind of true. Well, its completely true... so once again, here's a bunch of answers. BUT first I need to get a coffee and swat my cat off the counter... do you own a cat? They are the devil incarnate I swear!

Okay here goes.

Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Someone is easy, but highly inappropriate to blast over the internet. So a thing? One thing... I could live without an exercise stationary bike. Those things are horrible and if I did indeed own one, I would never ride it. Ever. LOL

Day 17: A book you’ve read thatchanged your views on something.
I think I would have to say "Eat, Pray, Love" I've never seen the movie but read the book years ago. Worth the read, especially when you are wondering about yourself in anyway. Yeah, I didn't get to travel the world and eat, eat, eat... and do yoga but I think it made me look at my life a little differently. Maybe appreciate the things I do have and let go of the things I never needed in the first place.

Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.
EVERYONE has the right to get married. Who cares, gay, straight? What does it matter, really? If someone wants to enter into a forever, binding contract/agreement (did I just refer to marriage as a contract, really?) then by all means GO FOR IT! Marriage is hard work. Something forever changing and evolving because lets be honest nothing, and I mean nothing, stays the SAME forever.

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Religion - not for everyone. I think there is a something bigger than us, do I need to go to church to make myself believe that, no. Just my opinion. We don't go to church, we didn't even get Madelyn baptized. Something I think about from time to time. Will she one day wish we had? I mean her Dad isn't. I don't know. Politics. Well, I am being honest right? [insert shameful look on writers face] I don't follow to closely. I guess I've never really thrown myself into it. I vote. Does that count?

Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
To each their own, really. I mean who doesn't enjoy a glass of wine at the end of a hard day? And whose to judge the person that enjoys a little toke at the end of a hard day? I don't discriminate against either. BUT I don't believe that living and breathing alcohol or drugs is okay either. Occassional, social is okay. No chemicals though. Is that a double standard?

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Do everything in my power to help said best friend out. Fight or no fight.

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
I wish I never had pierced my eyebrow. What a pain that was! Used to always get infected because of the area I worked in. Its out now, and looking back at pictures its so weird to see.

Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
100% wish I had gone to University. Seriously, worst mistake I ever made was not going.

No comments:

Post a Comment