Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Honesty

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

I've always hoped I would get a University degree. I started going back part-time before we were trying to get pregnant but now that she here, I just don't know how I would swing it. I always thought I would go back while on maternity leave but I want to spend as much time with her and Nick as I can... plus get back in shape, keep up with friends. Seems like its gone by the way side. And over all I think I am okay with waiting to get it done, for now.

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.

I really hope I never have to deal with the death of close relative. (I don't mean grandparents) THAT is my biggest fear. Very morbid, I know. But its the truth after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment