Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Honesty

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

Wow. I would have to go back to high school I think to answer this question and even then, I don't think I have an answer. Not one person sticks out. I can't say that I was ever a target for bullying. I was by no means one of the "cool" kids but I certainly didn't get picked on and held my own. I had a great group of friends that I had gone to elementry school with and I am still friends with many of them.

Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

I think I have a few people on this list. [names will NOT be included, sorry]. I mean, Nick and I are in a completely different phase of our lives right not and our priorities are completely different than some of our friends. I mean they will always be friends and in time when many of them "catch up" on the baby train I'm sure we'll reconnect. Kind of sad. I've had a few moments that I've told Nick that I was lonely because I didn't have someone going through this with me. I have friends that are ahead of me but more of them are behind. I don't get calls to hang out. BUT, when I look at Madelyn I could care less if I go for a drink or not.

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Hmmm. Again, another tough one that I am not quite sure I've got an answer for. I mean there are a few people that I wish I didn't know but who doesn't right? [And I don't think blasting their names on the internet and calling them out for every wrong thing they've done to me or my friends would just be right, it would just make me like them]... does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment