Saturday, September 11, 2010

Swimming registration was accomplished this morning! As we now have a pool in the backyard its going to vital that my Pooper can swim. Not going to lie, I am a little bit nervous of all the responsibily re: a pool. I am thankful that there are two doors you have to go through to get to the pool area. There will be "Pool Rules" that unfortunately will stricly be in place. I don't want a let a rule slide then someone get hurt. I sound like a paranoid freak but really, this is my forever home. I don't want to have to move because of an accident. How could I ever live there if something happened. Okay enough about my paranoid pool thoughts... onto my babe!!
 
Posted by Picasa
The exciting look on her face makes this entire stage priceless. Madelyn is doing awesome crawling. She can even crawl now on laminate or hard wood. Its only a matter of time before she is crawling at super speeds. She has even started pulling herself up on things. She's going to be "cruising" soon!! Here she is pulling herself up in her crib.
 
Posted by Picasa
The look of "What Mom? Can't you do this?" makes me laugh. Once we move we have to figure out how to lower the crib to the lowest possible setting! Like I've said before, and will continue to forever say
She is getting big way, way , way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment