Saturday, September 18, 2010

The weekend is here, and since the hubby is away its just me and my girl. And so far so good. She got up at 230am... ugh I know but ate and went back down. Got back up at 6am so I fed her and we cuddled and took a little nap in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Those moments are so precious and few. We got up at 8am and had some breakfast. I have showered and I am almost ready for our busy day today. Madelyn went down for her morning nap without a hitch. I just don't understand how one day is so different from the next?

We have E's big 1st birthday party this afternoon so I am hoping the sun stays out. I am not wondering if she needs to wear a hat or not? Decisions, decisions! I think I have her outfit picked out its just a matter of whether it will be warm enough or not. And shoes... I just don't like putting shoes on her, especially since she isn't walking.

I am also looking forward to getting our pictures!! SUPER YEAH :) I pick them up after spending some time at the party. I will be off to pick up Auntie C. and then off to Guelph to get them... then some paint picking out. Need to get the paint for Uncle T. so he can paint Madelyn's room on Monday... You do not understand how happy I am that I do not have to paint her room and someone else gets too! LOL I dispise painting. I loath it, really.

Well, I should pack her bag for the day. Find what I am going to wear, ugh (I am totally not a fashionista) and finish my second Mocha of the day... and its only 11am... here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment