Friday, September 3, 2010

I should mention that this blog was started yesterday and I have been super lazy with uploading the pictures but I really wanted to add these to this blog...

What a week so far! We got the house ;) We took my parents through last night and we couldn't be happier. I can't believe we get it in 2 weeks. Yikes!

Madelyn is practicly crawling.
Photobucket
I am not exaggerating at all. She can pull herself up on all fours and rock, do the worm, sit up from her tummy and just yesterday on carpet she started to move her legs forward. Its a matter of days, maybe a week before I am going to be on constant watch. I've really enjoyed the sitting stage. You put her on her playmate turn around for a second to get something and when you look back she is still there... not anymore! After breakfast every morning I let her play on her mat, while I drink my mocha, read e-mails, catch up on my mommy forum and check Facebook. Now its becoming look at the computer for a second then watch her. It was amazing this morning. I really let her go, see how she would do and where she would manage herself. Well, lets just say she didn't stay on her mats.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Its only going to be a matter of time before she pulls herself up on those chairs.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We also had our last summer swimming lesson last night. Here are just two pictures.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Madelyn couldn't be happier swimming. Even when we dunk her under water she does awesome. I even have her on video but Nick isn't quite sure he wants me to share everything on the internet. I think I understand, so for now it stays private. I'm trying to share everything about her with this blog but I guess some things should just stay in our world instead of the www. world.

Well, I am signing off as I have a few things to get done before we go check out a possible daycare. I cannot believe I am now looking for daycare! Oh and its my birthday weekend so hopefully I will be busy... update on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment