Thursday, September 9, 2010

The weather was supposed to be sunny. I've started the stripping my diapers process and I was expecting to hang them to dry on the line. I am disappointed that the sun is not beaming through into my backyard. Ugh. Yes, UGH. I may hang them anyways, its not supposed to rain. Its quite a process, stripping my diapers. Thank goodness for this blog

Canadian Cloth Diaper Stores: Stripping Diapers - No Pole Necessary: "Stripping Diapers..... *ack* what does that mean??? How much work is that going to entail?! YIKES! Well, thankfully, it is a lot simpler..."

I've had it up on my screen following it step by step. I just put them in with the dish soap and I am waiting to run down to the machine and do another cold cycle. If cloth diapering wasn't this easy I would never have thought to even do it. I know I have mentioned this before, in my previous cloth diapering momma post but seriously. Why don't more people do it? Even if people didn't want to wash them themselves, do the diaper service! Its STILL cheaper than disposables and soooo much better for the environment and your little ones bum. Alright. Enough about that.

I haven't mentioned that we did our family photos a couple weeks back. Our amazing friend photographer, Chelsey posted these on her blog. Here is the link...
http://www.chelseykaephotography.com/2010/09/little-miss-madelyn-is-7-months-old/
(Sorry I totally suck at making the links just a hit and go...ARGH)
I cannot wait to see the CD when she is finished!! Thats just a sneak peak and those are her favourites. I'm sure I will have a few favs of my own.

What else is going on? Well, she is sleeping through the night but the last couple of nights she has decided to wake up before 6am. So I've given her a bottle and back to bed and she gets back up by 7:30 am. That I can handle -- 6am not so much. She is napping really well too - this morning was a bit of a struggle to go down but she's down and out now as I type this and wait patiently on my diapers. Err, her diapers. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment