Monday, August 30, 2010

Sigh. Its Monday night. Just sitting in front of the television listening to Madelyn wake from her sleep to let out a few cries, then she's back to sleep. I'm thinking that she's teething... but really? Who the heck knows? I don't "feel" anything but I wouldn't know what I'm feeling anyway. LOL Oh man, one day Madelyn is going to laugh at me I know it.

We are waiving "the" condition tomorrow. So exciting! I am so ready to move LOL. I mean, I'll be honest I was compelety comfortable living here, until Nick put that bug in my ear. Then its just been buzzing ever since. I can't believe we will have our own place... with a pool no less! I will post pictures once we figure out the closing date and waive conditions tomorrow so its a done deal. Then I think it will feel "real"

I was thinking of joining the weekly photo challenge The Paper Mama that Paper Mama does... I don't know why I am hesitating. Maybe tomorrow I will try and take a self portrait I like enough to add to this. I am not looking to do these to win just something to add to Madelyn's blog. Maybe somehow incorporate her in every "challenge"... I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment