Friday, August 27, 2010

I am so excited but scared all at the same time. We've found a great place and tentatively have a deal drawn up and it is up to us waive our condition. THE condition. I know we can waive but I am scared. Are we doing the right thing? Are we going to be okay? WOW! Deep down I know everything is going to be great and perfect but my lack of optimism is scary me. I am a pessimist at heart. I can't help. I've always been this way. Maybe this is something I should work on? I'll think about it. Back to my "new" house. I am so happy we are going to be into our new place before Madelyn's first Christmas! YEAH :) I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Maybe when we waive on Tuesday I will feel better!

We are having family pics done this afternoon and we've got a busy weekend, go figure, so I am signing off for the weekend to wrap my head around this new house and all the exciting things that are going to come along with that.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment