Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wowzers!

So, that just was not fun. Putting her down for her afternoon nap was a tough one today.

Last night was rough as well. She just would not go back down when she woke up at 230ish AM. I ended up bringing her to bed with me because she would just not go back to sleep in her crib.

Then came this afternoon nap... everything was going as planned and she was falling asleep to her bottle, as per usual, and then when I put her down in her crib --- major freak out session begins. She finally fell asleep after about an hour of crying. Me, picking her up, putting her back down. She finally fell asleep.

Those moments are so trying and so difficult but once its over its like it never happened. I know when she wakes up and I see her smiling face I will forget the screaming baby that tormented me just a few short hours before.

No comments:

Post a Comment