Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, Monday...Again.

The wedding was wonderful on Saturday. They had the best midnight "buffet" ever!! POUTINE!! Yes they served poutines as their midnight snack. It was awesome ;)

I didn't get the sleep I was looking for though. We were in bed reasonably early but was woken up by a group of drunken boys... ARGH! I was ready to go out into the hall and give them a piece of my mind but 'oh yeah' I didn't have clothes on. LOL

I was anxious to pick up the pooper come Sunday afternoon. We had a great breakfast and hit the road. I brought up the Will topic on the way home - what better time - we're trapped in a moving car. I am hoping to attend a seminar on this topic. I mean just to learn the ins and out to pick a suitable couple to take care of our babe. I think we've narrowed down our choices but then again, how do we know whose going to be the best for our baby, or if they will even be willing to be named in our will as her sole providers? That is a pretty big deal. A decision that you can keep avoiding or make it and forget about it. I am leaning towards the later. Deal with it, make up our minds, write it up and stash it away in a safe place.

Oh and Madelyn seems to be eating solids really well now! YEAH :) And if she eats a good amount at dinner she seems to sleep thru the night... okay now that I've said that she probably won't but I can cross my fingers and hope right? So when I drop her off at my parents tonight, I will be putting a bowl together so my Mom knows the amound of food she can eat and I will be hoping for the best. Or maybe I'll just feed her when I get home at 6:45pm... then a bath and bed...? So many decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment