Friday, August 20, 2010

The weekend is here!

I am actually so excited for Saturday night... okay, I do feel alittle guilty about leaving Madelyn with my parents but (blush) I can't wait to sleep naked! Ahhh, no worrying about getting up in the middle night and finding clothes to go take care of the babe. Okay, when I want to go to bed nake I repeat that last line in my head and I grab my comfy pants and a t-shirt. Yeah, just my naked bum against the cool sheets... okay I am a bit of a loser and this is no way a sexual thing but a can't wait to do something I can't do everyday! Its been forever since I've gotten to sleep naked. Ahh, practicly 7 months to name an exact time frame. LOL I make myself laugh, I am a bit of a loser.

So another thing I can't wait to do and they are sitting right beside me to go through: the flyers. To search for deals, see specials, maybe get some coupons. Never ever would I have thought I would ever see the day that I would be posting coupons on my fridge and circling a flyer to make sure I go to that store during a certain time frame. I guess living off maternity leave and a husbands new business will do that to you. But really? Why should I pay a dollar more than I have to? I guess I have become a wee bit frugal in my old age... ha! If only I had started doing this years ago I might still be rich. (Really. like I was ever rich. Who am I kidding. No one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment