Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jolly Jumper Madness!!

I've wanted a Jolly Jumper for Madelyn since she was about 3 months or so but could not bring myself to buy it from the store, as they retail for $69.99! I started searching on kijiji.ca (its like ebay) and I found one on there and paid $30 bucks!! Less than half the price for a slightly used version. She loved it! We put her in it at least once a day and she can spend a good 30-45 minutes in it, completely content. PhotobucketPhotobucket
I get to do dishes, send some e-mails, blog...whatever! However, (isn't that always the case with something thats working out so great?) I was talking to a friend of mine whose little one is 3 weeks younger than Madelyn and she was saying she had to take her kiddo out of it because his foot started bleeding. Huh? Weird. Of course, then what do I notice on my own kids toe? A blister! A fricken blister! So, I have to give the jumper a break, obviously. I put her in her exersaucer and since her blister is on her toe it starts bleeding! I ended up putting a towel over a pillow and placing it under her. Thank goodness it must not bother her too bad because she was still happy in the exersaucer. But don't I feel like a tool! Poor kid - barely 6 months old and I am slapping a bandaid on her already. Which, I might add, doesn't stay on. Guess I will be looking for "Baby Band-Aids" Do they even make such a thing? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment