Friday, July 9, 2010

Swimming

We started swimming on Tuesday night and since I blogged about two things yesterday I was a little blogged out!

Madelyn started Waterbabies on Tuesday and since the class is small Nick and I were both able to go in the water with her -- YEAH!! I was surprised that the pool was a little chilly because she wasn't sure at first and since its only a half hour class she was finally get used to the idea and it was time to go. Todays class was so much better! It only took her about 10 minutes and she was starting to like it. She did awesome! Unfortunately we don't have photos of this because you are not allowed cameras at the public pools in town because our world is filled with pervs. Which sucks but I am sure we will get pictures of her at some pool - even if its in Mexico in December... yes we are going to Mexico in December for my brother-in-law's wedding.

Nick is pretty excited about the swimming twice a week with Madelyn. Her face is starting to light up - even when you dunk her!

No comments:

Post a Comment