Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tricking her into eating

Madelyn still doesn't want to take oatmeal. She is approaching her 6 month birthday so once we hit that I am anxious to start trying veggies and fruits as I am hopeful she will like those better - maybe oatmeal is too boring for my adventurous babe?

I can get her to eat oatmeal if I put a little bit on the spoon and hand it to her and she puts it in her mouth herself. It makes a huge mess but at least I am not trying to force her. Its quite humourous watching her "eat" the oatmeal that does end up in her mouth. Tongue pushing out this foreign texture. The spoon hitting her face and applying oatmeal like a mask. I've got a serious clean up on aisle 5 this morning. She is even telling me with her screeching style baby babble

(this post was started 2 days ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment